14 Dec 2015
Monday, December 14, 2015
SLAS is now accepting applications from our G12 students for our 2016 SLAS Scholarships.
SLAS will award scholarships to three students based on their academic performance and extracurricular involvement. A $1000 scholarship will be awarded to the student that has demonstrated the best of both academic excellence and outstanding extracurricular achievement. A $500 scholarship will be given to the student that has excelled in academic achievement. Also, another $500 scholarship will be awarded to the student selected as having the most outstanding extracurricular performance. The deadline for application is January 29, 2016 and winners will be announced on February 3, 2016.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map