Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
Rupali Singh – President
- Leah Wang – Secretary
- Samantha Chan- International Community Liaison
Jessica Luo – Chinese Community Liaison
- Meghan Chiang – Chinese Community Liaison
Mio Tabuchi- Japanese Community Liaison
- Tomoko Tanabe – Japanese Community Liaison
Ji-Yeon Lim – Korean Community Liaison
Search our website:
- 29 Nov 2023SLAS: Wildcats Hackathon! Our students participated in an intensive two day Hackathon event at Wellington College where they attended workshops on various technologies r...
- 27 Nov 2023SLAS: National Honors SocietyOur first ever NJHS (National Junior Honors Society) Induction Ceremony and a start of a new tradition at Shanghai Livingston American School: The fou...
- 10 Nov 2023SLAS: Jogathon & House Update!Jogathon The Primary House Jogathon event from Oct 24-27 was a grand success with the students running a combined 108 km. Overall, the Silver Snow Le...