Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
Rupali Singh – President
- Leah Wang – Secretary
- Samantha Chan- International Community Liaison
Jessica Luo – Chinese Community Liaison
- Meghan Chiang – Chinese Community Liaison
Mio Tabuchi- Japanese Community Liaison
- Tomoko Tanabe – Japanese Community Liaison
Ji-Yeon Lim – Korean Community Liaison
Search our website:
- 20 Mar 2023SLAS: A look into HistoryHistory Fair is Back! After involuntary break caused by COVID lockdowns last year, secondary students let everyone see the results of their determinat...
- 14 Mar 2023SLAS: Snacks from our Wildcat Kitchen!The Wildcats Kitchen class is winding up its Global Dish unit, where students have been researching their own unique global dish and taking the opport...
- 07 Mar 2023SLAS: NHS & NJHS VolunteersOn Saturday, March 4th, NJHS and NHS students did some volunteering in our local community by helping an animal shelter at an adoption event. We had a...
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map