Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
Rupali Singh – President
Shelley Jackson & Remiko Sugihara – Treasurer
- ManChing Fukuhara – Secretary
- Preeti Anand – International Community Liaison
Jessica Luo – Chinese Community Liaison
- Dennis Chao Chimin – Chinese Community Liaison
Emi Lida – Japanese Community Liaison
- Masako Tanaka – Japanese Community Liaison
Lara Son – Korean Community Liaison
- Hey Eun – Korean Community Liaison
Search our website:
- 27 Jun 2022SLAS: Congratulations to the Class of 2022!Congratulations to our Senior Class of 2022! These past couple years and especially the last few months have been fraught with uncertainty for all of...
- 12 May 2022SLAS: Family BondingTo our SLAS Community, There’s no doubt this has been a challenging period of time for everyone. For some, in ways we could have never imagined. This...
- 10 May 2022SLAS: Cooking at Home!It’s been online learning for Wildcats in Shanghai since March! Let’s check out what our resident Chef, Mr. Darrell, has been whipping up...