Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
Rupali Singh – President
- Leah Wang – Secretary
- Samantha Chan- International Community Liaison
Jessica Luo – Chinese Community Liaison
- Meghan Chiang – Chinese Community Liaison
Mio Tabuchi- Japanese Community Liaison
- Tomoko Tanabe – Japanese Community Liaison
Ji-Yeon Lim – Korean Community Liaison
Search our website:
- 24 Nov 2022SLAS: Happy ThanksgivingHappy Thanksgiving from SLAS! All around the world spanning different cultures and societies, the tradition of giving thanks for a bountiful harvest i...
- 10 Nov 2022SLAS: Halloween on CampusThe 2022 SLAS Annual Halloween Celebration was a huge success with some spooky music, fun games, and creepy cute treats! So many of our Wildcats dress...
- 24 Oct 2022SLAS: Beautiful China, Beautiful Life Art CompetitionStay tuned for our Wildcats’ results in the Beautiful China, Beautiful Life Art Competition hosted by the Shanghai Municipal Education Commissio...