Employment at SLAS
Shanghai Livingston American School welcomes teachers, paraprofessionals and administrators to join a collaborative team recognized for making a difference in the lives of students and committed to creating future innovative paths to success. We offer our staff a small school setting in which to work, strong team support, low staff/student ratio, professional advancement opportunities, professional development, competitive salary, health insurance and housing allowance.
The following are still open positions for our school:
Available Positions at SLAS for the 2024-25 school year:
Application process and procedure:
To receive consideration for a position with Shanghai Livingston American School, an applicant file must be completed and returned to the school containing:
1. A completed SLAS Application Form (Teacher).
2. A current professional resume.
3. A minimum of three(3) recent letters of recommendation (may be included in university placement file).
4. Transcripts and certification credentials (copies will be accepted for the application process. Originals required if employed).
5. Any other materials that enhance application.
All letters of applications, inquiries, credentials, copies of legal proof of certification and other information should be sent to:
Head of School
Shanghai Livingston American School
Search our website:
- 22 Feb 2024Sisac D2 Girls BasketballAfter 5 years of joining in the Ladycats’ Basketball, it brought me to tears that it has ended. Today, we had the tournament at SAS puxi and we...
- 22 Feb 2024Sisac D2 Boys BasketballI still remember the first time I joined my first basketball practice at SLAS. I was sixth grade and had little to no idea about the sport. The only r...
- 14 Feb 2024SLAS: Hongqiao Friendship AwardSLAS: Hongqiao Friendship Award Shanghai Livingston American School Legal Representative Mr Thomas Sheng was nominated for the Friendship Award and pr...