Employment at SLAS
Shanghai Livingston American School welcomes teachers, paraprofessionals and administrators to join a collaborative team recognized for making a difference in the lives of students and committed to creating future innovative paths to success. We offer our staff a small school setting in which to work, strong team support, low staff/student ratio, professional advancement opportunities, professional development, competitive salary, health insurance and housing allowance.
The following are still open positions for our school:
Available Positions at SLAS for the 2022-23 school year:
|International||Primary Years||Primary Years Homeroom Teacher|
|International||Secondary||Digital Media / Journalism Teacher|
Application process and procedure:
To receive consideration for a position with Shanghai Livingston American School, an applicant file must be completed and returned to the school containing:
1. A completed SLAS Application Form (Teacher).
2. A current professional resume.
3. A minimum of three(3) recent letters of recommendation (may be included in university placement file).
4. Transcripts and certification credentials (copies will be accepted for the application process. Originals required if employed).
5. Any other materials that enhance application.
All letters of applications, inquiries, credentials, copies of legal proof of certification and other information should be sent to:
Head of School
Shanghai Livingston American School
Search our website:
- 12 May 2022SLAS: Family BondingTo our SLAS Community, There’s no doubt this has been a challenging period of time for everyone. For some, in ways we could have never imagined. This...
- 10 May 2022SLAS: Cooking at Home!It’s been online learning for Wildcats in Shanghai since March! Let’s check out what our resident Chef, Mr. Darrell, has been whipping up...
- 04 Mar 2022SLAS: Peek into World History Debates!Can people of various religions and cultures coexist in a country side-by-side peacefully or do multiculturalism and religious freedom hinder stable d...