22 Feb 2019
Friday, February 22, 2019
Dancing, Singing, Performing, and of course SNACKING! Here at SLAS we finished off our week and the end of the Chinese New Year’s Celebration with Dragon Dances and yummy ‘Tangyuan’ Snacks! Check out our photos below!
Our Final CNY event was packed with performances and events by our Dance and Music Department teachers and secondary students, a professional Chinese dragon dance, and delicious Chinese rice ball soup (Tang Yuan) brought a great beginning to the Year of the Pig for all who attended.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map