14 Dec 2015
Monday, December 14, 2015
PTSA held their annual Holiday Bake Sale on Friday, December 11. There were treats and tasty delights from many cultures. From Japanese Rice Balls (Onigiri) and Korean shrimp snacks to healthy Chinese drinks and American cupcakes and a chocolate fountain! While there were many traditional Christmas sweets, there were also many healthy snacks such as air baked foods. PTSA raised a total of 7,351 RMB during this year’s sale! All proceeds will go to SLAS Middle School and High School projects. Thank you, again, PTSA!!!
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map