As part of our Community Helpers theme, Preschool A spent the week exploring new imaginary play centers in our classroom. Tiny doctors, fire fighters, bus drivers, vets, chefs, police officers, store clerks and even an architect have been working together in our little community. These dramatic play activities are a great chance for children to learn social skills, cooperation, prewriting skills, counting, communication skills and more in a meaningful way!
Halloween is right around the corner and we’ve started our preparations in class this week. The children painted pumpkins in art with Ms. Lisanne on Wednesday, and made pumpkin sun catchers to decorate the windows in class as part of our letter P language activities this week. Watch out! More spooky creatures and boo-tiful art is coming up next week!
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map