14 Mar 2016
Monday, March 14, 2016
Book month is in full swing! This week in Nursery Class we learned about nursery rhymes. We reviewed some nursery rhymes we’ve already learned in class (Baa Baa Black Sheep, and Twinkle, twinkle little star) and we teach new ones Humpty Dumpty, I’m a little teapot and Hey diddle diddle. To help illustrate this nursery rhyme we used finger puppets and learned a finger play to follow the rhyme.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map