18 May 2015
Monday, May 18, 2015
Our student, Calvin Ma, has met the requirements to enter the 2016 National Merit Scholarship Program. Calvin qualified by receiving a Selection Index score of 202 or above on the PSAT.
Of the 50,000 high scorers, about 16,000 will be named National Merit Program Semifinalists. Semifinalists will learn of their standing in September. Semifinalists will only be students who will have an opportunity to continue in the competition for about 8,000 National Merit Scholarships to be offered in 2016.
SLAS would like to commend Calvin on his achievement and wish him luck he next round of the National Merit Scholarship.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map