20 Nov 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
This week in first grade, we had our unit 4 Math assessment, which covered topics such as telling time to the quarter hour, solving addition facts, using the number grid, using pennies, nickels and dimes and measuring longer and shorter with inches. In writing, we completed our narrative writing projects, learned about editing and capitalization and punctuation. We learned about American Thanksgiving and did some writing and art projects about Thanksgiving. We also learned about planets and phases of the moon in science. The children really enjoyed the Jog-a-thon and had a great time supporting their houses. Go Wildcats!
Miss Amber & Miss Zoe
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map