23 Nov 2015
Monday, November 23, 2015
This week we learned about Farm and Vegetables. We read the books “The Stone Soup” and “The Great Big Enormous Turnip” we talked about different kinds of vegetables, spent time discussing the work of the farmer and encouraged the children to eat more vegetables to keep them healthy and strong.
For our math activity we spent time counting nontoxic plastic vegetables toys and identifying numbers 1 to 10. Literacy: (Letter K) we reviewed the letters of the alphabet and we focused on letter K, we learned words that begin with letter K and its sound. Vocabulary: KITE, KING, KANGAROO and KOALA.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map