05 May 2016
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Theme: Spring is here! The weather is warming up and new life is emerging after a long winter. Spring is one of our favorite times of year to get children outside to check out the changes in nature. Sometimes though, it is helpful to bring nature inside. One up-close science activity that we did in early years is to raise butterflies. The Children are fascinated to see the life-cycle of a butterfly happen before their own eyes! It is one thing to read about it and another to see it happen in real life.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map