14 Oct 2016
Friday, October 14, 2016
*If the student has a fever of 37.5 and above, he/ she must stay at home. Students with a high fever cannot be permitted to ride the school bus.
*Do not administer fever-reducing medication before sending children to school.
*If the student was diagnosed with the flu, please notify room 109 (Secondary) and homeroom teacher (EY & PY). Please bring a doctor’s note when the student comes back to campus. This applies to all the contagious diseases that might infect other students like flu, chicken pox, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, etc.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map