Upcoming Events at SLAS
- 31 Summer Reading Assignment Due
- 03 National Holiday
- 04 Reading Challenge Celebration Party (For Students who completed Summer Reading Homework and Reading Challenge)
- 07 Afterschool Classes Begin
- 08 PTSA Meeting, 10:30AM, 5th Floor Auditorium
- 10 Gradelink Parent Session
- 11, 12, 13 Shanghai Expo Show (Shanghai Exhibition Center, Booth 19)
- 17 Visiting Colleges Secondary Assembly, 2:30PM-3:30PM, 5th Floor Auditorium
- 19 Back to School Picnic Bash
- 23 Professional In-Service & Early Dismissal
- 28-30 National Holiday & October Break
- 01-02 National Holiday & October Break
- 03 SAT
- 13-14 EY & Elementary Parent-Teacher Conference
- 16 End of First Quarter
- 21-22 Secondary Parent-Teacher Conferences
- 28 Professional In-service & Early Dismissal
- 30 Halloween
Back to School
SLAS is the now the official Shanghai Livingston American High School Chapter of the National Honor Society.
SLAS Times Magazine
The first issue of our new magazine SLAS Times is available to read online. Printed copies can also be found in school.
- 19 Jun 2015Congratulations class of 2015!The SLAS administration, faculty, and staff would like to congratulate the graduating senior class of 2015. We...
- 19 Jun 2015Saying good bye to the 2014-15 academic yearTo the relief of many students, school is finally over! This was another great year at SLAS and we saw many im...
- 27 May 2015Early Years – Diving into the underwater worldPre-school We had another great week diving into the underwater world! We learned about many interesting sea...
- 27 May 2015Elementary – 4th Grade will discover the Rock CycleGrade 4 4th grade had a busy week practicing and performing at the SLAS Spring Concert. The students did an e...
SLAS parents and approved members can now access our exciting 2015 Summer Reading section!Summer Reading →
More than twenty-five different nationalities of students study at Livingston American School.
10 Years in China
LAS celebrates a decade of providing outstanding education in Shanghai.
The best part of SLAS was the fact that the school encouraged me to broaden my boundary of learning through various elective courses... I was able to see my own potential at SLAS, and most importantly, school was actually fun.
Here at SLAS, we not only nurture the mind, body and spirit; we also equip our students with the necessary tools they need to become leaders in our culturally diverse and changing world.