- 21 – Elementary Spelling Bee
- 24 – SAT exam (Secondary)
- 28 – Early Dismissal
- 2 – 100th day of school (Early Years & Elementary)
- 2 – Math Night (Early Years & Elementary)
- 13 – Early Years Science Fair
- 16-24 – Chinese New Year Holiday (no school)
- 26 – SLAS Chinese New Year celebration
- 2 – Dr. Seuss’ Birthday (Early Years & Elementary)
- 2-6 – Spring Spirit Week
- 4 – Talent Show (Secondary)
- 18 – Elementary Science Fair
- 19-20 – Secondary Science Fair
- 18-19 – Parent-teacher conferences
This week at SLAS
The first issue of our new magazine SLAS Times is available to read online. Printed copies can also be found in school.
- 29 Jan 2015PTSA Community Service Trip – Deposits deadline has now passedSLAS administration and PTSA would like to remind our parents that the deposits for both community service tri...
- 29 Jan 2015Early Years Update (Pre-school) 23 Jan 2015This week in Preschool we were rolling right along with our Transportation theme! We read lots of stories abou...
- 29 Jan 2015Elementary Update (1st Grade) 23 Jan 2015This week in first grade, we evaluated the differences between rivers, streams, and lakes and did a rock scave...
- 29 Jan 2015Secondary Update – ScienceMr. Kinahan’s Physics class recently finished the unit on force and motion in one dimension and two dimensions...
SLAS parents and approved members can now access our exciting summer reading section!Summer Reading →
More than twenty-five different nationalities of students study at Livingston American School.
10 Years in China
LAS celebrates a decade of providing outstanding education in Shanghai.
The best part of SLAS was the fact that the school encouraged me to broaden my boundary of learning through various elective courses... I was able to see my own potential at SLAS, and most importantly, school was actually fun.
Here at SLAS, we not only nurture the mind, body and spirit; we also equip our students with the necessary tools they need to become leaders in our culturally diverse and changing world.