We are pleased that you have taken the time to visit the Shanghai Livingston American School website. Our hope is that you find our website to be user-friendly, and after your visit, you will have a good idea of all we have to offer.
Shanghai Livingston American School is an International school for students from diverse backgrounds to grow educationally, get involved, and have a meaningful high school experience.
In every way that schools are measured, whether it is academically, in the fine and performing arts, or athletically, Shanghai Livingston American School excels.
- Nov. 21 – E. Yrs Progress Reports go home
- Nov. 21 – Be Principal for the day
- Nov. 26 – E. Yrs and Elem. Thanksgiving feast
- Nov. 26 – Early Dismissal
- Nov. 28 – Thanksgiving (observed) – No School
- Dec. 10 – Secondary Concert
- Dec. 10-12 – Picture with Santa
- Dec. 12 – E. Yrs & Elem. Winter concert
- Dec. 16-19 – Secondary Finals
- Dec. 19 – Polar Express
- Dec. 21 – Winter Holiday begins
- 20 Nov 2014Elementary Update: Nov. 21, 2014FIRST GRADE This week in first grade, we had our unit 4 Math assessment, which covered topics such as telling...
- 20 Nov 2014Early Years Update: Nov. 21, 2014NURSERY This week in Nursery, in continuation of our theme HARVEST, this week we talked and learned about farm...
- 20 Nov 2014Sports Update: Nov. 21, 2014The junior soccer team wrapped up their season this weekend. Great job boys! Thank you Coach Brown for your de...
- 20 Nov 2014Guidance Update: Nov. 21, 2014Students who plan on taking the January 14 SAT exam need to turn in their applications to Ms. Yokia by Decembe...
SLAS parents and approved members can now access our exciting summer reading section!Summer Reading →
More than twenty-five different nationalities of students study at Livingston American School.
10 Years in China
LAS celebrates a decade of providing outstanding education in Shanghai.
The best part of SLAS was the fact that the school encouraged me to broaden my boundary of learning through various elective courses... I was able to see my own potential at SLAS, and most importantly, school was actually fun.
Here at SLAS, we not only nurture the mind, body and spirit; we also equip our students with the necessary tools they need to become leaders in our culturally diverse and changing world.