26 Apr 2016
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Algebra – The students are learning to solve increasingly complex equations using the quadratic formula and other factoring techniques. The technique can be used to model the trajectory of a rocket from take-off to landing or the arc of a basketball shot.
Geometry – The class is exploring the properties of circles. The skills they are practicing can help locate the epicenter of an earthquake, ascertain if a location is outside cell-phone coverage and determine the line of sight across a horizon.
Algebra 2 – The pupils are developing the ability to recognize and analyze sequences and series. They will be able to apply the knowledge to quantifying the amount of material needed to create pyramidal and honeycomb structures.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map