11 Apr 2016
Monday, April 11, 2016
Greeting parents, this week we wrapped up our lesson on machines. Students learned how and why machines can help us in our daily lives with the terms like Levers, Wheel & Axle, Wedge and Screw. We broke down each term and examined how each one of these machines (tools) are used in a scientific way. Once we return from our holiday we will start on the next unit Sound Medicine where the students will learn and ask questions about sound waves, Electromagnetic waves. Looking forward to a fun filled week!
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map