14 Mar 2016
Monday, March 14, 2016
We are currently working on writing informative and explanatory essays to examine a topic. Students need to be able to introduce a topic clearly, develop the topic with relevant facts and examples, and provide a concluding statement that follows from the information presented. Students have also been asked to thoroughly edit their essays with conventions in mind so that errors are limited as much as possible. Students are then strengthening their writing as needed with some guidance by peers by editing and revising. We will finish this unit with students writing a final draft.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map