16 Feb 2016
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
The theme for this week is all about animal homes. The students read about where different animals make their homes. When reading the animal poems, the students talked about what rhyming words they recognized. The concept of the animal habitat was introduced and discussed in guided reading groups. During the whole class, the students were sorting different animals to each habitat that was read in the book. At writer’s workshop, the students polished and published their Arctic Animal Books that they had been editing in the past three weeks. We had so much fun!
First Grade ESL
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map