26 Apr 2016
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Kindergarten classes A and B had an amazing trip to the Chenshan Botanical Gardens on Friday, April 22!
The students have been learning about how things grow and this was the perfect opportunity for them to see first-hand the different types of flowers and the climates they grow in.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map