19 Oct 2015
Monday, October 19, 2015
The theme for this week is all about Going to School. At the Guided Reading/Talk about Reading station, students read 3 books, Friends at School, How Do Dinosaurs Go to School, and My School Bus highlighting beginning sound and print-tracking skills. The students are now able to answer the teacher’s questions about key details in a text. Next was the Word Work station, where students sorted and built the target word into a sentence with the sight word they had learnd. At the last learning center, Writer’s Workshop, students used context clues to figure out what a word or a phrase means when the words are unscrambled, then they drew a corresponding picture to the text they were reading.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map