09 May 2016
Monday, May 9, 2016
Earth Day with 3rd & 4th Grade
Reduce, Reuse, And Recycle!
3rd and 4th grade celebrated earth day in the art room by learning about what printmaking is and using recycled materials to create designs on paper. They experimented printing with bubble wrap, card board, cardboard pieces, bottle caps and other items. They learned that you don’t always have to spend a lot of money on materials to create great art!
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map