05 May 2016
Thursday, May 5, 2016
This week in 2nd/3rd grade ESL class we read a story called What Can You Do? It was an informational text discovering what children can do well. We learned that everyone can do something well, but that children are good at different things. We wrote an opinion paper about what activity we liked best from the story. We included a topic sentence, reasons to support our opinion, and a closing sentence in our opinion papers. We also read and performed a reader’s theatre script about the Aesop’s fable, The Wind and the Sun. We are practicing giving oral presentations weekly in class about subjects we have written about, researched, or have strong opinions about.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map