07 Sep 2015
Monday, September 7, 2015
2nd grade has had a busy week full of math, science and language skills! In math we have been going over number patterns with our number grids and reviewing our clock and addition skills. Our reading this week has included a story about a girl and the fun activities she does with her family. Using this story as an anchor text we have been practicing writing friendly letters, invitations and thank you notes! Students have been practicing close reading to answer questions about the text. Our science lessons this week have been about living things and the things they need. We have made illustrations of living plants and labeled their parts. Social studies continue to focus on citizenship and the importance of following rules and laws.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map