28 May 2014
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Ms. Dina’s 9th grade English class is reading the novel Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. The novel is about perils of popularity and the celebration of nonconformity. In the novel, Stargirl performs random acts of kindness to her classmates and the surrounding community. Ms. Dina’s class will be performing random acts of kindness this week. Her class would like for you to join them and do one random act of kindness this week for a teacher, students or ayi. Try it might become contagious.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map