27 May 2015
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
As we come into the home-stretch of this semester, we’ve been busy with a multitude of topics. In middle school world history students have been focused on the Middle Ages of Europe, the role of Christianity in shaping the post-Roman societies, and leading into the transformational era of the Renaissance.
In high school, our US class has been understanding the causes, impacts, and legacies of the Great Depression, and is moving into the Second World War era and the US’ role as global power in the conflict’s aftermath.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map