Good job to our Grade 5 students for their hard work on writing a new pledge for LAS! Here is what they wrote:
As a student of Livingston American School, I pledge to strive to include the four core values of being a Creative Thinker, Proficient Communicator, Confident Individual and a Compassionate Citizen of the World into all aspects of my life.
- I will be a Creative Thinker by finding new and creative solutions to my problems.
- I will be a Proficient Communicator by appropriately sharing my thoughts, feelings, and opinions with my audience.
- I will be a Confident Individual by asking questions that will challenge me and my classmates.
- I will be a Compassionate Citizen of the World by showing empathy and standing up for what I believe is right.
- 22 Feb 2024Sisac D2 Girls Basketball
- 22 Feb 2024Sisac D2 Boys Basketball
- 14 Feb 2024SLAS: Hongqiao Friendship Award
- 13 Feb 2024SLAS: Mathcats Wildcats at the Senior Regional Qualifiers- World Mathematics Championships!