27 May 2015
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
4th grade had a busy week practicing and performing at the SLAS Spring Concert. The students did an excellent job with all of their performances! In the classroom we continued to work on our “voice” essays. We began a literature story and grammar packet. We are learning about the rock cycle in Science. The students had the opportunity to view different and study rocks to see if they could label them correctly. It was a fun activity for the students. We are finishing up Chapter 8 in Math. The students have learned the formula to determine the area of a polygon. They also have learned how to measure the perimeter. Next week, we will be hitting the books and wrapping up our 4th grade year.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map