10 Nov 2015
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
What a wonderful week, yeehaw! We began November by talking about the farm. Our class had a wonderful time using the animals to act out life on the farm. It was not until Friday that the animals were used as food! :-) This week’s farm theme taught us about life on the farm, as well as the animals and foods that come from the farm. We also had real vegetables to touch, feel and explore, seeds and dried beans to use in the sensory bin, and on Friday we painted with hay. We also rose to the challenge and thought of 20/26 alphabet farm words on our own.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map