16 Mar 2015
Monday, March 16, 2015
The SLAS administration would like to remind our families who do not ride the bus that all students should be dropped off and picked up from the main gate located on Ganxi Road.
The back gate located on Xiehe Road is only used by the SLAS Korean Department and there are teachers there during the Korean Department’s designated drop off and pick-up times. Additionally, the back gate will only be used by the SLAS International Department on rainy days as it is closer to the building and limits the time students will be exposed to the elements. For safety purposes, we will keep the back gate closed all other times. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map