11 Mar 2014
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
This week, secondary students visited classes in the Korean, Japanese and International elementary classes to read a favorite Dr. Seuss book. They have been practicing their fluency for all of those difficult words that Dr. Seuss loved to create. March is a special time in schools in the USA as it is our time to promote the love of reading to our students. Often times, schools implement a drop everything and read program during the month, graph the total number of books read during the month etc. We hope that whatever you do to promote and highlight reading this month will be done with purpose and enjoyment for you and your students. It doesn’t matter what language you read, just read!!
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map