During the fall of 2012-13 school year, LAS constructed a new building on for the elementary library. On the first floor, classroom and bathroom facilities were built for the Japanese Enrichment classes. On the second floor, new classrooms and bathrooms were built for the Korean Kindergarten. On the third floor, new classrooms were constructed for the secondary math and science department. Over the Winter break, major renovations on the 5th floor Auditorium occurred increasing the seating capacity by 50 seats.
In the spring of 2013, the next stage of building improvements include:
- Two new meeting rooms on the first floor to accommodate the parent meetings and tours new student.
- Adding a new classroom for the Japanese Enrichment class at the front of the school.
- Repainting front lobby and updated to give it a fresh new look.
- Classroom renovations on the fifth and sixth floor to accommodate our growing secondary students needs.
- New library for secondary students on the sixth floor.
- 17 Dec 2022SLAS: Christmas at SLAS
- 24 Nov 2022SLAS: Happy Thanksgiving
- 10 Nov 2022SLAS: Halloween on Campus
- 24 Oct 2022SLAS: Beautiful China, Beautiful Life Art Competition