13 Jan 2017
Friday, January 13, 2017
Shanghai’s winter months bring some of the worst air quality during the year. At SLAS we constantly monitor AQI readings from both the Shanghai City Government and the United States Consulate. The US Consulate reading is often a bit higher than the local report, so, as a precaution we use the higher reading when determining what actions to take to protect our students and staff. Below is a chart that details the different levels of AQI and what actions SLAS takes for each level.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map