SLAS will be introducing one new color to the permitted pant bottom colors. For the 2015-16 academic year, students will be allowed to wear khaki colored pants in
addition to navy blue, black, and blue jeans.
Dress code for the 2015-16 school year:
Top: SLAS Polo (blue or white).
Bottom: pants and shorts (color: navy blue, black, khaki, blue jeans).
– Students are not permitted to wear bottoms that have any logos, writing, torn, tattered, or with non-authorized colored stitching.
Coats: Students may not wear any coats that cover their school polo.
– The jacket covering the SLAS polo is a school sweat shirt, jacket, cardigan, or sweater.
– A heavy over coat is being worn.
Shoes: Students may wear shoes of their choice, but they cannot wear flip flops or shower shoes.
- 02 Jun 2023SLAS: International Festival Recap!
- 20 May 2023SLAS: Spring Concerts
- 18 May 2023SLAS: 2023 Secondary Concerts!
- 12 May 2023SLAS: Grade 4 Wildcats Track Meet!
Shanghai Livingston American School
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575
- +86 (21) 5218-0390
- Find us on the map