On November 15th, LAS will host a Sports Day for Early Years and Elementary students. Early Years students will participate in games outside from 9:30am to 11:00am. Elementary students will play their games from 1:00pm to 2:30pm. Students will be divided into their House teams and two teams will play at a time while the others cheer them on. House shirts are scheduled to arrive next week and all Early Years and Elementary students should wear their House shirts for Sports Day. Parents are encouraged to attend to cheer on the students.
Results are not recorded, instead the emphasis is on demonstrating the four Core Values of LAS. Every child will receive a medal for participation. Here are the four Core Values that the games will focus on:
- Confident Individual – Everyone taking part and trying his or her best.
- Compassionate Citizen – Supporting and encouraging others.
- Creative Thinker – Cleaver inventive team play.
- Proficient Communicator – Talking to teammates to improve game play.
- 07 Jul 2021SLAS: Wildcat Kitchen Cookbook!
- 01 Jul 2021Graduations: Kindergarten, Grade 5, Grade 8
- 25 Jun 2021Congratulations to our Class of 2021!
- 18 Jun 2021SLAS: Shanghai International Schools Math Competition!