With the end of fall semester approaching, final projects and finals are looming ahead. This time of the year can be especially stressful for our students. Your support and encouragement is most meaningful. Please talk to your student about finals. Ask if they have a plan for studying, ask if they are going to the right study halls, and make sure they are caught up on all the work they may have missed due to absences. It has been my experience that many students don’t realize the importance of studying ahead for finals, so here are some tips to go over with your student:
Ask if they have a plan for studying, ask if they are going to the right study halls…
- Review grades in all classes and prioritize which class will need the most studying.
- Make a calendar that maps out which days you will study for which class.
- Organize all notes to prepare for studying.
- Plan out which days and which classes you will attend in advance to review prior to finals.
- Organize study groups with others to help each other study.
- Create questions and answers based on your notes.
- Complete and review all study guides teachers give you.
- 26 Mar 2021SLAS: History Fair 2021
- 23 Mar 2021SLAS: Peek into our Classrooms
- 29 Jan 2021SLAS: Spirit Week 2021 in Photos!
- 19 Jan 2021MS History: Classical China in World History Class