Join us at Shanghai Livingston American School for the 2019 Summer Programs! This year’s summer programs cater to students who seek academic enrichment, English and Chinese language learning, fun sports-based activities, and high school credit courses. We will also be having a celebration of America’s Independence Day on July 4, 2019.
Students enrolling in the Early Years and Elementary, as well as secondary non-credit course summer school have the option in participating in all 7 weeks of summer school or they may also choose to enroll for less than 7 weeks. Each week will build up on the previous week’s content.
June 17 – August 2, 2019
- 2019_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (credit)_final
- 2019_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (non-credit)_final
Photo Gallery (Summer School 2018)
Search our website:
- 29 Mar 2019SLAS: Talent Show 2019 Stay tuned for more photos as we update! *Special Thank You to Mr. Robbie & Mr. Jack for the great Photos!...
- 25 Mar 2019SLAS: Timeout International School FairBig Thank You to our SLAS Staff and Admin for the support and time at this past weekend’s International School Fair hosted by Timeout Magazine....
- 22 Feb 2019SLAS Event: Chinese New Year CelebrationDancing, Singing, Performing, and of course SNACKING! Here at SLAS we finished off our week and the end of the Chinese New Year’s Celebration wi...