Join us at Shanghai Livingston American School for the 2017 Summer Programs! This year’s summer programs cater to students who seek academic enrichment, English and Chinese language learning, fun sports-based activities, and high school credit courses. We will also be having a celebration of America’s Independence Day on July 4, 2017.
Students enrolling in the Early Years and Elementary, as well as secondary non-credit course summer school have the option in participating in all 6 weeks of summer school or they may also choose to enroll in less than 6 weeks. Each week will build up on the previous week’s content. Summer school’s theme will be What a Wonderful World. Each week will have a theme based on the overall summer school theme.
June 26th – August 4th 2017
- 2017_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (credit)
- 2017_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (non-credit)
Search our website:
- 25 May 2017International Festival 2017 PhotosWe hope all our families enjoyed our 2017 SLAS International Festival. This year’s event broke our school record for attendance with over 3000 people....
- 25 May 2017Secondary Spring Concert 2017Our school concerts continually get better and better thanks to our dedicated and talented students and the teachers who help inspire and encourage th...
- 25 May 2017Grades 2-5 Spring Concert 2017Our school concerts continually get better and better thanks to our dedicated and talented students and the teachers who help inspire and encourage th...