Join us at Shanghai Livingston American School for the 2019 Summer Programs! This year’s summer programs cater to students who seek academic enrichment, English and Chinese language learning, fun sports-based activities, and high school credit courses. We will also be having a celebration of America’s Independence Day on July 4, 2019.
Students enrolling in the Early Years and Elementary, as well as secondary non-credit course summer school have the option in participating in all 7 weeks of summer school or they may also choose to enroll for less than 7 weeks. Each week will build up on the previous week’s content.
June 17 – August 2, 2019
- 2019_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (credit)_final
- 2019_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (non-credit)_final
Photo Gallery (Summer School 2019)
Search our website:
- 27 Mar 2020E-Learning @ SLASIt’s been quite the experience for our SLAS Community and while the SLAS campus remains closed, our E-Learning has kicked off. Here’s a l...
- 16 Dec 2019Holiday Message from our Head of SchoolHoliday Message From Our Head of School Dear SLAS Family, As we draw near to the end of the first half of our 16th school year, I want to take this op...
- 13 Dec 2019SLAS Winter Concert 2019The SLAS 2019 Winter Concert this year was amazing! All of our Nursery-G5, Japanese Enrichment G1-6, and Secondary General Music, Performance lab, Dan...