Join us at Shanghai Livingston American School for the 2018 Summer Programs! This year’s summer programs cater to students who seek academic enrichment, English and Chinese language learning, fun sports-based activities, and high school credit courses. We will also be having a celebration of America’s Independence Day on July 4, 2017.
Students enrolling in the Early Years and Elementary, as well as secondary non-credit course summer school have the option in participating in all 7 weeks of summer school or they may also choose to enroll for less than 7 weeks. Each week will build up on the previous week’s content. Summer school’s theme will be “Heal the World”. Each week will have a theme based on the overall summer school theme.
June 19 – August 3, 2018
- 2018_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (non-credit)_Final
- 2018_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (credit)_Final
Photo Gallery (Summer School 2017)
Search our website:
- 14 Jun 2018Graduation 2018Senior Graduates Grade 8 Promotion Ceremony Grade 5 Graduation Kindergarten A+B Graduation...
- 06 Jun 2018Spring Concerts 2018Congratulation to all of our SLAS students for a truly wonderful Spring Concert 2018! The performances were fun to watch and were a good demonstration...
- 30 Mar 2018Talent Show 2018SLAS held our 2018 Primary & Secondary Talent Shows on Friday, March 30th. We congratulate all the students that chose to compete. Everyone who pa...