Join us at Shanghai Livingston American School for the 2018 Summer Programs! This year’s summer programs cater to students who seek academic enrichment, English and Chinese language learning, fun sports-based activities, and high school credit courses. We will also be having a celebration of America’s Independence Day on July 4, 2017.
Students enrolling in the Early Years and Elementary, as well as secondary non-credit course summer school have the option in participating in all 7 weeks of summer school or they may also choose to enroll for less than 7 weeks. Each week will build up on the previous week’s content. Summer school’s theme will be “Heal the World”. Each week will have a theme based on the overall summer school theme.
June 19 – August 3, 2018
- 2018_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (non-credit)_Final
- 2018_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (credit)_Final
Photo Gallery (Summer School 2017)
Search our website:
- 15 Feb 2019SLAS Sports: Basketball Fall Season 2018-19Big Congratulations to our Wildcats & Ladycats for a fantastic Basketball season! Both our Teams worked hard throughout the season learning to pla...
- 14 Feb 2019SLAS House event: Feb 2ndHouse event: Newspaper Paper plane challenge At this last House Event on Friday Feb 2nd, students were challenged to create an airplane made out of ne...
- 01 Feb 2019SLAS Events: 100 Days of SchoolCelebrating 100 Days of School @ SLAS! On Thursday, January 31st, SLAS EY and Primary students celebrated the 100th day of our 2018-19 school year. I...