Join us at Shanghai Livingston American School for the 2018 Summer Programs! This year’s summer programs cater to students who seek academic enrichment, English and Chinese language learning, fun sports-based activities, and high school credit courses. We will also be having a celebration of America’s Independence Day on July 4, 2017.
Students enrolling in the Early Years and Elementary, as well as secondary non-credit course summer school have the option in participating in all 7 weeks of summer school or they may also choose to enroll for less than 7 weeks. Each week will build up on the previous week’s content. Summer school’s theme will be “Heal the World”. Each week will have a theme based on the overall summer school theme.
June 19 – August 3, 2018
- 2018_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (non-credit)_Final
- 2018_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (credit)_Final
Photo Gallery (Summer School 2017)
Search our website:
- 07 Feb 2018Happy Chinese Year of the DogHappy Chinese New Year from Shanghai Livingston American School. Our Early Years students have been very busy practicing their 2018 celebration song f...
- 30 Jan 2018A Winter’s Ball 2017 @ SLASOur 2017 Winter’s Ball performances began December 5th through the 8th. Each class performed a different song and skit with lots of great moment...
- 28 Sep 2017Back to School Bash 2017Our 4th annual Back To School Bash was a great success with students, parents, and SLAS teachers and staff coming together for a day filled with fun g...