Join us at Shanghai Livingston American School for the 2018 Summer Programs! This year’s summer programs cater to students who seek academic enrichment, English and Chinese language learning, fun sports-based activities, and high school credit courses. We will also be having a celebration of America’s Independence Day on July 4, 2017.
Students enrolling in the Early Years and Elementary, as well as secondary non-credit course summer school have the option in participating in all 7 weeks of summer school or they may also choose to enroll for less than 7 weeks. Each week will build up on the previous week’s content. Summer school’s theme will be “Heal the World”. Each week will have a theme based on the overall summer school theme.
June 19 – August 3, 2018
- 2018_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (non-credit)_Final
- 2018_SLAS_Summer_School_Registration_Form_Secondary (credit)_Final
Photo Gallery (Summer School 2017)
Search our website:
- 07 Sep 2018First Week of School @ SLASShanghai Livingston American School’s First Day of School was on August 14th,2018. We have officially finished August and here’s a peek at...
- 06 Aug 2018SLAS Summer School 2018Shanghai Livingston American School’s 2018 Summer Enrichment Program has just ended and our Summer program students had a BLAST! Check out our p...
- 14 Jun 2018Graduation 2018Our 2018 graduation class demonstrates how SLAS prepares students for academic and personal success in the classroom and the world. All have set great...