Refunds for payments will be made only as follows:
- Withdrawals prior to the beginning of the Fall or Spring semester must be made in writing by August 1 (Fall semester) or December 1(Spring semester) to be eligible for a 100% tuition refund.
- If written notification of withdrawal is received after August 1 (Fall semester) or December 1(Spring semester) and before the beginning of classes, a 90% refund of tuition will be granted.
- There will be no refund for the currently enrolled semester once classes begin.
- If for behavior or academic reasons a student is requested by the School to leave during the course of a semester, the SLAS Committee may approve a refund of a prorated amount of the semester fees for the days of the semester in which the student will not be able to attend. Students who choose to leave, but are not requested by the School to do so, will not be eligible for this refund.
- Please, note that the fapiao issued for the tuition being refunded must be returned to the school. Be sure to keep record of all fapiaos or else the school will not issue a refund.
2. Capital Fee
- Refund given only if written notification of withdrawal is provided before the first day of classes.
- Once the semester has begun, no refund will be given.
- A written notification of two (2) weeks prior to the start of the semester is required for a refund.
- Once the semester has begun, no refund will be reimbursed.
- A written notification of one (1) week in advance is necessary for a refund. Refund will be pro-rated based in the date of withdrawal.
5. Miscellaneous Fee
- SAT Testing fee, House T-shirt, and Dance, Sports, etc… uniform pieces-Refund given only if written notification of withdrawal is provided before the first day of classes.
The following are non-refundable:
- Registration Fee.
- Seat Guarantee Fee.
- MAPS Testing Fee.
- Any student enrolled in our Financial Assistance Program is not eligible for the current semester refund.
- Any student enrolled in our Part-Time Program is not eligible for the current semester refund.
- Any outstanding financial obligations of the student will be deducted from any refund(s). This may include athletic fees and charges for unreturned or damaged textbooks, library books, locker keys, etc.
Search our website:
- 17 Nov 2020SLAS: Global Citizens- Wildcats Model UN On Friday, November 6th, 2020, we organized our annual small version of the Model UN conference on Climate Change with G9 PreAP World Geography...
- 02 Nov 2020SLAS: Halloween 2020Our Wildcats students & staff dressed up in their Halloween gear yesterday! We had some fantastic costumes from princesses and ghosts, to Disney c...
- 19 Oct 2020SLAS: Fall EventsThe SLAS Team has been busy as a bee getting through our first day of school (September 1st) and finishing our second month free of Covid! We are keep...