Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
Rupali Singh – President
Shelley Jackson & Remiko Sugihara – Treasurer
- ManChing Fukuhara – Secretary
- Preeti Anand – International Community Liaison
Jessica Luo – Chinese Community Liaison
- Dennis Chao Chimin – Chinese Community Liaison
Emi Lida – Japanese Community Liaison
- Masako Tanaka – Japanese Community Liaison
Lara Son – Korean Community Liaison
- Hey Eun – Korean Community Liaison
Contact the SLAS PTA
Search our website:
- 29 Jan 2021SLAS: Spirit Week 2021 in Photos!Check back with us for more photo updates!...
- 19 Jan 2021MS History: Classical China in World History ClassCheck out what ancient inventions came out of China in our PreAP World History class! Grade 7 students concluded the year 2020 in their PreAP World Hi...
- 11 Dec 2020SLAS: Winter Concert 2020Our SLAS Wildcats have been working hard for weeks, learning new songs and dances just to perform for our SLAS Community of Family and Friends. We are...