Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
- Rupali Singh – President
- Catrin Kuo – Treasurer
- Mei Woodcock – Secretary
- Kelly Huang – Chinese Community Liaison
- Masami Hayata – Japanese Community Liaison
- Maki Hashiya – Japanese Community Liaison
- Anne Lee – Korean Community Liaison
Contact the SLAS PTA
Search our website:
- 28 Sep 2017Back to School Bash 2017Our 4th annual Back To School Bash was a great success with students, parents, and SLAS teachers and staff coming together for a day filled with fun g...
- 29 Jun 2017Congratulations! Classes of 2017Kindergarten Graduation “All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~Walt Disney Grade 5 Promotion Ceremony G...
- 25 May 2017International Festival 2017 PhotosWe hope all our families enjoyed our 2017 SLAS International Festival. This year’s event broke our school record for attendance with over 3000 people....