Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
Rupali Singh – President
Shelley Jackson & Remiko Sugihara – Treasurer
- ManChing Fukuhara – Secretary
- Preeti Anand – International Community Liaison
Jessica Luo – Chinese Community Liaison
- Dennis Chao Chimin – Chinese Community Liaison
Emi Lida – Japanese Community Liaison
- Masako Tanaka – Japanese Community Liaison
Lara Son – Korean Community Liaison
- Hey Eun – Korean Community Liaison
Contact the SLAS PTA
Search our website:
- 10 Jun 2021SLAS：Track & Field TournamentOn June 5th, 2021, SLAS Junior track and field team competed in a tournament vs Lycée Français de Shanghai (LFS French School) and British Internation...
- 07 Jun 2021SLAS: Debates in World GeographyGrade 9 students of World Geography course celebrated the International Children’s Day with a debate about one of the most intriguing economic,...
- 25 May 2021SLAS Early Years: Children’s Art CompetitionThis year at SLAS, Early Years pottery submitted work into the International Children Art Competition (国际少年儿美术大赛） A very BIG THANK YOU to our Early Ye...