Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
Rupali Singh – President
Shelley Jackson & Remiko Sugihara – Treasurer
- ManChing Fukuhara – Secretary
- Preeti Anand – International Community Liaison
Jessica Luo – Chinese Community Liaison
- Dennis Chao Chimin – Chinese Community Liaison
Emi Lida – Japanese Community Liaison
- Masako Tanaka – Japanese Community Liaison
Lara Son – Korean Community Liaison
- Hey Eun – Korean Community Liaison
Contact the SLAS PTA
Search our website:
- 15 Feb 2019SLAS Sports: Basketball Fall Season 2018-19Big Congratulations to our Wildcats & Ladycats for a fantastic Basketball season! Both our Teams worked hard throughout the season learning to pla...
- 14 Feb 2019SLAS House event: Feb 2ndHouse event: Newspaper Paper plane challenge At this last House Event on Friday Feb 2nd, students were challenged to create an airplane made out of ne...
- 01 Feb 2019SLAS Events: 100 Days of SchoolCelebrating 100 Days of School @ SLAS! On Thursday, January 31st, SLAS EY and Primary students celebrated the 100th day of our 2018-19 school year. I...