Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
Rupali Singh – President
Shelley Jackson & Remiko Sugihara – Treasurer
- ManChing Fukuhara – Secretary
- Preeti Anand – International Community Liaison
Jessica Luo – Chinese Community Liaison
- Dennis Chao Chimin – Chinese Community Liaison
Emi Lida – Japanese Community Liaison
- Masako Tanaka – Japanese Community Liaison
Lara Son – Korean Community Liaison
- Hey Eun – Korean Community Liaison
Contact the SLAS PTA
Search our website:
- 10 Jun 2020SLAS: End of Year Letter 20-21 June 5, 2020 Dear SLAS Parents, We are near the end of our 2019-2020 academic year. This year has proven to be very challenging and we have all...
- 07 May 2020E-Learning @ SLAS Continues with Cooking Class!With the special circumstances of COVID-19 we find ourselves in, the SLAS community and students are advised to stay home as much as possible. Our Wil...
- 07 May 20202020 Senior Admissions Announcements!We are very excited to announce the SLAS 2020 Senior Admissions! Stay tuned as we continue to update our 2020 Senior admissions! Frances Tseng Savanna...