Parent Teacher Association
Shanghai Livingston American School will seek input from parents, teachers and students to strive to create educational programs that will maximize learning opportunities for all.
Regular meetings of parent/ teacher/ student representatives will be held to identify areas of concern, design improvement plans, and recognize areas of achievement and improvement. A fall and spring overnight field trip and community service trips to a newly chosen rural sister school will be planned by PTA members.
The PTA Executive Board Members are as follows:
Rupali Singh – President
Shelley Jackson & Remiko Sugihara – Treasurer
- ManChing Fukuhara – Secretary
- Preeti Anand – International Community Liaison
Jessica Luo – Chinese Community Liaison
- Dennis Chao Chimin – Chinese Community Liaison
Emi Lida – Japanese Community Liaison
- Masako Tanaka – Japanese Community Liaison
Lara Son – Korean Community Liaison
- Hey Eun – Korean Community Liaison
Contact the SLAS PTA
Search our website:
- 06 Sep 2021SLAS: First Week of School at SLAS 2021-22Shanghai Livingston American School just finished our First Week Back! We’ve got quite a few busy weeks coming up ahead and all of us are are lo...
- 07 Jul 2021SLAS: Wildcat Kitchen Cookbook! Cooking in the Wildcats Kitchen has not only been fun but has also taught our aspiring young chefs’ responsibility, good nutrition, and p...
- 01 Jul 2021Graduations: Kindergarten, Grade 5, Grade 8Congratulations to the Kindergarten, Grade 5, & Grade 8 promotions! You are ready for the next step in a lifelong journey of learning and explorin...