Employment at SLAS
Shanghai Livingston American School welcomes teachers, paraprofessionals and administrators to join a collaborative team recognized for making a difference in the lives of students and committed to creating future innovative paths to success. We offer our staff a small school setting in which to work, strong team support, low staff/student ratio, professional advancement opportunities, professional development, competitive salary, health insurance and housing allowance.
The following are still open positions for our school:
Available Positions for immediate hire:
Available Positions at SLAS for the 2021-22 school year:
|International||Primary Years||Grade 1 Teacher|
Application process and procedure:
To receive consideration for a position with Shanghai Livingston American School, an applicant file must be completed and returned to the school containing:
1. A completed SLAS Application Form (Teacher).
2. A current professional resume.
3. A minimum of three(3) recent letters of recommendation (may be included in university placement file).
4. Transcripts and certification credentials (copies will be accepted for the application process. Originals required if employed).
5. Any other materials that enhance application.
All letters of applications, inquiries, credentials, copies of legal proof of certification and other information should be sent to:
Head of School
Shanghai Livingston American School
Search our website:
- 29 Jan 2021SLAS: Spirit Week 2021 in Photos!Check back with us for more photo updates!...
- 19 Jan 2021MS History: Classical China in World History ClassCheck out what ancient inventions came out of China in our PreAP World History class! Grade 7 students concluded the year 2020 in their PreAP World Hi...
- 11 Dec 2020SLAS: Winter Concert 2020Our SLAS Wildcats have been working hard for weeks, learning new songs and dances just to perform for our SLAS Community of Family and Friends. We are...