Employment at SLAS
Shanghai Livingston American School welcomes teachers, paraprofessionals and administrators to join a collaborative team recognized for making a difference in the lives of students and committed to creating future innovative paths to success. We offer our staff a small school setting in which to work, strong team support, low staff/student ratio, professional advancement opportunities, professional development, competitive salary, health insurance and housing allowance.
The following are still open positions for our school:
Available Positions at SLAS for the 2021-22 school year:
|International||Primary Years||Grade 1 Teacher|
|International||Primary Years||ELD Teacher|
Application process and procedure:
To receive consideration for a position with Shanghai Livingston American School, an applicant file must be completed and returned to the school containing:
1. A completed SLAS Application Form (Teacher).
2. A current professional resume.
3. A minimum of three(3) recent letters of recommendation (may be included in university placement file).
4. Transcripts and certification credentials (copies will be accepted for the application process. Originals required if employed).
5. Any other materials that enhance application.
All letters of applications, inquiries, credentials, copies of legal proof of certification and other information should be sent to:
Head of School
Shanghai Livingston American School
Search our website:
- 10 Jun 2021SLAS：Track & Field TournamentOn June 5th, 2021, SLAS Junior track and field team competed in a tournament vs Lycée Français de Shanghai (LFS French School) and British Internation...
- 07 Jun 2021SLAS: Debates in World GeographyGrade 9 students of World Geography course celebrated the International Children’s Day with a debate about one of the most intriguing economic,...
- 25 May 2021SLAS Early Years: Children’s Art CompetitionThis year at SLAS, Early Years pottery submitted work into the International Children Art Competition (国际少年儿美术大赛） A very BIG THANK YOU to our Early Ye...