Naomi Kadowaki is from Osaka, Japan. She attended Osaka Shoin Women’s University for her Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature. After the graduation, she had worked for Nippon Otis Elevator Company as a clerk for 4 years. In May 2000, she moved to Malaysia to work as a marketing manager for the chain Japanese restaurant company, Hatsuhana Enterprise Malaysia SDN BHD. In 2003, she moved in Shanghai for her husband’s business. She learned Chinese at Jiaotong University language training center and certified HSK level 7 in 2005. She also has experience as a Japanese teacher at Japanese language schools in Shanghai. In December 2011, she started to work as a Japanese Translator / Liaison at SLAS.
- 11 Nov 2019SLAS: Halloween 2019
- 01 Nov 2019SLAS Guidance: AMDA Visits SLAS
- 29 Oct 2019SLAS: Volleyball Season Kicks off and ends with an impressive record!
- 21 Oct 2019SLAS: G5 Camping Trip 2019
- 02 Sep 2019SLAS: 1st House Event of the Year!
Seeing my potential
The best part of SLAS was the fact that the school encouraged me to broaden my boundary of learning through various elective courses... I was able to see my own potential at SLAS, and most importantly, school was actually fun.— Hyen-Ju Jeon
Be a leader
Here at SLAS, we not only nurture the mind, body and spirit; we also equip our students with the necessary tools they need to become leaders in our culturally diverse and changing world.— Natalie Cheng
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China, 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575