This is my 4th year at SLAS and my 2nd year as elementary school counselor. I also taught Psychology as an elective course to secondary students for 3 years. Before coming to SLAS, I worked in a State College in the Philippines as one of the guidance staff. I graduated from the Philippine Normal University in March of 2009 with a degree in Psychology major in Guidance and Counseling.
- 18 Nov 2019SLAS: Jogathon 2019
- 11 Nov 2019SLAS: Halloween 2019
- 01 Nov 2019SLAS Guidance: AMDA Visits SLAS
- 29 Oct 2019SLAS: Volleyball Season Kicks off and ends with an impressive record!
- 21 Oct 2019SLAS: G5 Camping Trip 2019
Seeing my potential
The best part of SLAS was the fact that the school encouraged me to broaden my boundary of learning through various elective courses... I was able to see my own potential at SLAS, and most importantly, school was actually fun.— Hyen-Ju Jeon
Be a leader
Here at SLAS, we not only nurture the mind, body and spirit; we also equip our students with the necessary tools they need to become leaders in our culturally diverse and changing world.— Natalie Cheng
- 580 Ganxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China, 200335
- +86 (21) 5218-8575